Buy SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol online | SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol for sale
The SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Pistol is built with a carbon-steel barrel and features striker-fired semiautomatic action. The pistol boasts a 12+1 capacity. The XSeries P365 Grip Module includes an integrated carry magwell and extended beavertail, while the optic-ready slide plate has XRAY-3 Day/Night sights.
Features and Benefits
- XSeries P365 Grip Module with integrated carry magwell and extended beavertail
- Flat-profile trigger breaks at 90°
- Striker-fired semiautomatic action with a 12+1 capacity
- Carbon-steel barrel
- Optic-ready slide plate with XRAY-3 Day/Night sights
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Action: Striker Fired
- Metal finish: Stainless steel; Nitron
- Grip: Black polymer
- Product weight: 20.7 ounces
- Product length (in.): 6.6
- Front sight: X-RAY3 Day/Night
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 12+1
- Barrel length (in.): 3.7
- Caliber: 9mm
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
- Two 12-round steel magazines
- SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Semiautomatic Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Manuals And Rebates
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.
There are no reviews yet.