Buy Heckler & Koch P30SK V1 Light LEM 9mm Pistol online | Heckler & Koch P30SK V1 Light LEM 9mm Pistol for sale
The Heckler & Koch P30SK V1 Light LEM 9mm Pistol comes with three 10-round magazines and features Night sights. The Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger features a DA/SA mode with a decocker, and the handgun has an abbreviated Picatinny rail. Firing pin safety. Automatic hammer safety.
Features and Benefits
- Subcompact construction
- Interchangeable backstrap grip with a short recoil
- Double, Browning-type linkless action
- Cold hammer-forged, polygonal and rifled barrel
- Night sights
- Automatic hammer safety, a firing pin safety, a decocking lever, a disconnector, a lockout device and a drop safety
- Law Enforcement Modification (LEM) trigger
- DA/SA trigger mode with a serrated decocking button
- Abbreviated Picatinny rail at the front
- Manufacturer warranty – general: Lifetime limited
What’s in the Box
- Three 10-round magazines
- Heckler & Koch P30SK V1 Light LEM 9mm Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
Manuals And Rebates
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.
There are no reviews yet.