Buy Heckler & Koch P30 V3 SA/DA 9mm Luger Pistol online | Heckler & Koch P30 V3 SA/DA 9mm Luger Pistol for sale
Designed for security the Heckler & Koch P30 V3 SA/DA 9mm Luger Pistol offers function and safety. This double action firearm with a 17-round capacity features a corrosion proof, fiber reinforced polymer frame and a 1-piece machined nitrocarburized steel slide. The interchangeable backstrap grip is complemented with a LEM trigger and an ambidextrous magazine release, while the MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail allows for mounting lights and accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Lock-out safety device
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail for mounting lights and accessories
- HK recoil reduction system
- Corrosion proof, fiber reinforced polymer frame
- 1-piece machined nitrocarburized steel slide with a blued finish and ambidextrous slide levers
- 9mm Luger caliber
- Single, double action with a 17+1-round capacity
- LEM trigger
- Night sights
- 3.85-inch barrel with a polygonal bore profile
- Interchangeable backstrap grip with inserts and lateral plates
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Manual Safety: Yes
What’s in the Box
- Owner’s manual
- 3 magazines
- Heckler & Koch P30 V3 SA/DA 9mm Luger Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Shipping is restricted.
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.
There are no reviews yet.