Buy Heckler & Koch P30 V3 40 S&W Pistol online | Heckler & Koch P30 V3 40 S&W Pistol for sale
The Heckler & Koch P30 V3 9mm Luger Pistol has a double and single action with a 17+1 capacity and a polygonal bore profile. The pistol also has a corrosion-proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame and firing pin safeties, as well as a lock-out safety device.
Features and Benefits
- Ambidextrous magazine release magazine
- Lock-out safety device
- Corrosion-resistant blued finish
- Ambidextrous slide levers
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Includes two 13-round magazines
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail on frame
- 1-piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Semiautomatic double and single action with a 13+1 capacity
- Corrosion-proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Automatic hammer and firing pin safeties
- HK recoil reduction system
- Polymer special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates
- Multiple trigger firing modes available
- Polygonal bore profile
- Manual Safety: Yes
What’s in the Box
- Heckler & Koch P30 V3 40 S&W Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Shipping is restricted.
GUN SAFETY ALWAYS COMES FIRST
As a new gun owner, the first thing you should learn are basic firearm safety rules. Whether you’re at the range or at home, you should always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and know what’s beyond your target. Additionally, you should not rely only on your gun’s safety features. Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it and keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
For more gun safety rules and tips, watch this Firearm Safety video and check out this basic firearm safety article from the NSSF.
There are no reviews yet.